- math test: a farmer plants 7 crops of tomatoes and 3 crops of carrots what is the probablity his moms name is leslie
- history test: the american civil war ended in 1865, explain how this had a defining role in the extinction of dinosaurs
- literature test: explain what the author meant by, "the apple was as red as an apple"
- physics tests: The aliens ate 3.4 doughnuts. Their crumbs fell to the Earth because of gravity. Calculate how many penguins are eating pancakes at the speed of light.
- british: american people are so annoying
- chinese: american people are so annoying
- mexicans: american people are so annoying
- french: american people are so annoying
- americans: we are so annoying
- canadians: I fucking love maple syrup
“I think it’s very healthy to spend time alone. You need to know how to be alone and not be defined by another person.” —Oscar Wilde (via jenngofett)
“Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.” —Malcolm X (via quote-book)